Visual Arts Contest
Visual Arts Contest
How to participate in this event?
- To showcase authentic New Zealand education to the schools, students and their families in China.
- To provide an opportunity for students to showcase their skills in Art and Technology.
- Length:90-120 seconds.
- Theme: a unique/fun/meaningful activity at my school / in my community. Please attach your school logo and SFEI logo on the top left corner of the video.
- MP4 1080p
- Landscape 4:3 or 16:9
- Photo or Artwork:photography, hand-drawn painting or digital artwork.
- Theme: Any creative topic that the student made in school during the year.
- JPG File between 3M – 5M
- Category I – Intermediate & Secondary School Junior
- Category II – Secondary School Senior
All primary and intermediate school students are welcome to join the competition!
- Students who enroll in a New Zealand School.
- Schools signed up with the Silver Fern Excellence Initiative.
- Content: 60% (idea, originality and creativity)
- Network Voting: 40% (“Likes” on social media)
- School Group Registration via SFEI website, with consent from the International Department.
- Please click Register Now here. Put your full name and email in the correspondent blank cells and leave your school name, year level and full name of your team mates (if any) in the message box.
- More groups from the same school are welcome!
- Registration by 11:59 pm Friday 30th September 2022.
- Submission by 11:59 pm Wednesday 30th November 2022.
- Final result announced by 20th December 2022.
- Awards are given before the end of January 2023.
- SFEI NZ School Art Exhibition will be held in the Chinese SFEI schools in 2023. This will be exhibited for one week in each Chinese school.
- Dropbox links or Google drive links, email to: email@example.com
- In your email, please leave your school name and your name in the title, and leave the name of your videos or artwork/photos and the illustration of the artwork/photo in the message box.